Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Real-Estate, Commercial Bound

Reaction score
How does one make a move to commercial real-estate, when they've done residential for so long? I understand there's more money at stake, and quality results are to be expected, but with the nature of commercial projects, new development, and renovations, the communication part is usually the most difficult.

I fell into luck once on this $20M development, as the investors noticed my aerial footage and images during a slideshow through a municipality, but now it's hard to pursue such projects because a lot of the names involved aren't necessarily in the public eye. And with the availability and use of multiple subcontractors on sites, it's hard to identify which parties are the ones to reach out to.

Any tips? Or ways in which some of you have gone about this?

Thanks much!

Do you have a website?
Yes - Simply under revision stages now, but normally hosted at Fransen Imaging

Other areas of work aren't lacking for me now, or really ever, though the commercial RE sector seems quite closed, and site scanning, mapping, or progress images are often never budgeted "in," yet thought of after many other items, resulting in that not being a service they wish to deploy. And if they do, that impetuous decision leads to there often not being a large budget for it.

Just wondering how most navigate that, or whether those who do commercial RE simply have an "in" in many cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44