Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Really Disappointed With Video Quality

Just to re-visit this thread. Now that I have received and started to use my Inspire, I am going to have a little whinge about the video quality. Most of the stuff I have shot so far has these little micro fluctuations in exposure. It's really quite noticeable in detailed areas. I shoot in 4k at 25fps, log. Before I start to upload videos for you guys to dissect, does anyone else notice this about their videos?
Yup, and in my case it is not because of auto- anything. I shoot manual, always. The luminance flickering in my footage only affects the luminance in the shadows areas. I hate it. It ruins the image. Wish DJI would do something about it.

Yup, and in my case it is not because of auto- anything. I shoot manual, always. The luminance flickering in my footage only affects the luminance in the shadows areas. I hate it. It ruins the image. Wish DJI would do something about it.

I don't see this. Have you seen it in other folks' the videos? If so, please, post links so we can see what you're referring to.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez