Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Recorded Data from HDMI Out on Controller

Reaction score

There is a diamond that goes back and forth across the screen. What is that telling me? Second at the bottom of the screen there is a reading for AZ. What is AZ. Recorded with Atomos Ninja Star.

Diamond is magnetic north and AZ is your azimuth.
Don't know that for sure but I would assume it to be the case

Diamond is magnetic north and AZ is your azimuth.
Don't know that for sure but I would assume it to be the case
No......Diamond is home point. When it is in the centre of your screen you are pointed directly towards your home point. (At least, that's how it is supposed to work). It only works for bearing, it does not move vertically.
You're right with AZ though, that is Azimuth. :)

Reactions: Kilrah
No......Diamond is home point. When it is in the centre of your screen you are pointed directly towards your home point. (At least, that's how it is supposed to work). It only works for bearing, it does not move vertically.
You're right with AZ though, that is Azimuth. :)
Close enough..

Got any footage with the diamond in the center...maybe take off or landing to prove its the home point. Thanks

Got any footage with the diamond in the center...maybe take off or landing to prove its the home point. Thanks
Its the BEARING to the home point. Not the home point indicator. It only moves horizontally across the screen centred when the aircraft is pointing at 'Home'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters