Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Replacing Inspire 1 Airframe Bottom Cover

HRO

Reaction score
I have to replace my bottom airframe cover ( spare part # 37 ) Does anyone have a video or step by step instructions as how to do this ?

I have to replace my bottom airframe cover ( spare part # 37 ) Does anyone have a video or step by step instructions as how to do this ?
Moved from General Discussion to Inspire 1 Help section

you need to remove the gimbal plate, then there are two small philips screws at the nose bottom, remove the two side supports going from lower to upper body on the sides, remove the VPS sensor, then also the rear airframe tag, the rectangle plate that says "DJI INSPIRE 1" , then there are various other screws, 4 going into the battery tray, and 4 others under the gimbal plate after all that it should pop off

Greetings.

I am new to the forum

I currently removed my bottom airframe plate as I sprayed electrical cleaner on the components. It somehow caused the plastic to crack.

This is a guide for the inspire one v2 pro

You first need to squeeze out the rubbers mounts and then unscrew the two rear screws as well as the two front facing

Disconnect the cables to the gimbal mount. As unscrew the 4 front metal screws. There are two screws hidden underneath the visioning positioning module. Carefully pull up and unplug it. Theres also a rear plate which sits behind the battery which needs to be removed. When removing the base be cautious of the battery section as there is a sticky bit at the bottom section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry