Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(Resolved) - New Battery TB48 No Charge - led green Nº4 blinks - bricked- Problem temperature sensor

If it still doens't work after a few charger disconnects/reconnects... nothing but I return/exchange.

Reactions: Videosystem
Hello everyone, I have this tb48 battery brand new, free of charge.
Offline balancing cable for several hours to reset the IC without results.
Any ideas? :( Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ospmczsdhqyclhu/AADBqQ_eihOyNGQgtIGbkwS3a
Does it have any charge in it at all? Can you turn on the Inspire with it or is it refusing to play because of the temp sensor fault?
If you can get the Inspire to fire up, try running it for a few mins (props off) then give it another try.

Does it have any charge in it at all? Can you turn on the Inspire with it or is it refusing to play because of the temp sensor fault?
If you can get the Inspire to fire up, try running it for a few mins (props off) then give it another try.

Not able to initiate a load out of the box , it is absolutely new , and does not start in the i1 ..
Thanks for the interest..

Not able to initiate a load out of the box , it is absolutely new , and does not start in the i1 ..
Thanks for the interest..
OK, you can try and fool it by putting the pack in a refrigerator (NOT freezer) for an hour or two. Then try to charge it.
If that fails I'm afraid it will mean a return.

OK, you can try and fool it by putting the pack in a refrigerator for an hour or two. Then try to charge it.
If that fails I'm afraid it will mean a return.

Leave the battery in the sun, he got barely warm. while the power balance in the IC off .. without success ..
I thought I could remove some condensation on the sensor ..

> The next;
I will leave a few hours in the fridge , inside some plastic .
What precautions should I take ?
It is safe ? How long should I let it "freeze" ...

Thank you.

I have the exact same problem now , i don't want to send it to dji and wait for 2 months or so . So did you solve the problem ?

On your controller do the following: UU, DD, LR, LR, BA, BA, SL, ST - You should be good to go.

U= up, D= down, L=left, R=right, SL=select, ST=start

What's the "BA" -- apart from sounding like a sheep, please? :)

Andy.
Ya the code I put in is the well known "Konami Code" that most people know from Contra. Little known fact is that it worked in a lot of their other games including my favorite, Gradius. This game was both awesome and impossible.

I had some pretty overheated batteries this weekend. Was filming a race in 97 degree heat. I almost called the shoot. Every battery needed 30 minutes of cooking before it would take a charge otherwise I'd get the 4th light error. I did notice, however, that after I got the error the blinking did not stop until I reset it manually with a coupl of pushes of the power button.

DJI TB48 Battery sold to me…. Dead out of the box - the one big problem for me is I ordered my system way back in February and due to travel and work (flying the S1000 in Thailand) I did not get the Inspire1 until August. Everything is fine except one TB48 will not charge - red light came on and stayed on out of the box - one Green LED blinking; now after time all dead. Contacted supplier told to contact DJI europe since that is where I am with it at the moment…. more than 3 weeks goes by I finally get a reply that the TB48 is "one month out of Warranty" and that i "should buy a new one". Never flown, never charged - buy a new one. Probably was still under Warranty when I sent my tech support request to DJI.

DJI TB48 Battery sold to me…. Dead out of the box - the one big problem for me is I ordered my system way back in February and due to travel and work (flying the S1000 in Thailand) I did not get the Inspire1 until August. Everything is fine except one TB48 will not charge - red light came on and stayed on out of the box - one Green LED blinking; now after time all dead. Contacted supplier told to contact DJI europe since that is where I am with it at the moment…. more than 3 weeks goes by I finally get a reply that the TB48 is "one month out of Warranty" and that i "should buy a new one". Never flown, never charged - buy a new one. Probably was still under Warranty when I sent my tech support request to DJI.

Hello! Sorry to hear that .. I think you should try again .. you try to communicate with DJI .. Insist your warranty anyway! present a detailed description of their failure .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips