Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Retract mechanism has wiggle on ground?

Reaction score
So i just did 3 weeks of filming in mongolia and i noticed there is a bit of wiggle in the retract mechanism. Not a lot but just wanted to make sure it's normal as i don't remember this.

Thanks!

Check the connections from the lower transforming arms, there have been a few reports of the clamp that goes to the arm slipping and allowing the arm to move, the fix has been to put a washer or two under the clamp screw as it’s bottoming out.

Check the connections from the lower transforming arms, there have been a few reports of the clamp that goes to the arm slipping and allowing the arm to move, the fix has been to put a washer or two under the clamp screw as it’s bottoming out.

So the linkages with the circlips need washers?

No check the clamp on the arm for tightness, it’s the clamp screw that can bottom out, can you do a post a video of the movement ?

I checked that screw with the torx. It tightened down a little but i didnt wanna crank it and bottom it out and it helped a little...not much. Again this is a few mm of play. Not like i saw in one video where the whole side twists. mine is on one side it seems but the fact its minimal when its up makes me worry less.

Last edited:
Ok so i just disabled landing gear auto lock and checked it in its retracted position. There is the slightest amount of movement that probably doesnt matter at all when its up. Like a LOT less and it wasnt much to begin with.

I would not worry about that, it’s likely just loosened up a little with use , just triple check all the pins and c clips are in place and you will be fine :).

Reactions: superj

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc