Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

'RISE' Rock Climbing Film (Inspire II)

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well

I just wanted to share our latest short film 'RISE', which I shot last year in the mountains of Snowdonia, UK.
All aerials were captured on the Inspire II X5s

'RISE' tells the story of Delyth, a climber from Llanberis who struggles with a Functional Neurological Disorder. A condition where she experiences episodic loss and control of her mind and body which has resulted in collapsing from non-epileptic seizures. Delyth regularly climbs the walls of a local quarry, which has provided her with physical and mental strength, to grow and overcome this challenge in her life.

If you get a spare moment, I would love to know what you think - vimeo.com/674155543

Many thanks!

Lee

vlcsnap-2022-02-07-17h44m51s883.png

wonderful job ! been riding with motorcycle in bikes (240-mile route) Welsh area and about 4 years ago, is that location near mining valley of Cwm Cywarch ? or north of Cymru? added to my playlist for inspiration haha !

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well

I just wanted to share our latest short film 'RISE', which I shot last year in the mountains of Snowdonia, UK.
All aerials were captured on the Inspire II X5s

'RISE' tells the story of Delyth, a climber from Llanberis who struggles with a Functional Neurological Disorder. A condition where she experiences episodic loss and control of her mind and body which has resulted in collapsing from non-epileptic seizures. Delyth regularly climbs the walls of a local quarry, which has provided her with physical and mental strength, to grow and overcome this challenge in her life.

If you get a spare moment, I would love to know what you think - vimeo.com/674155543

Many thanks!

Lee

vlcsnap-2022-02-07-17h44m51s883.png
Beautifully put together. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44