Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Roll back of Dji go app to Dji pilot app

Reaction score
my ipad air 2 got autoupdated the dji pilot to dji go .....and i didnt do the firmware update on rc and ac because i wanna take some time and follow the feedback and update it ........but yesterday when i tried a flight with dji go app and old firmware aircraft the bird went crazy and almost saved my *** off from crash landing ......now im stucked

Now should I roll back to old version of the app
or
should I upgrade the new firmware in the aircraft

I thought of waiting for sometime regarding the new firmware and update it ......meanwhile not able to figure out how to rollback from dji go to dji pilot ....??? any one help me please will be a great help if u guys can provide me the old dji pilot file or mail me so that i can install it directly on my ipad air

PLEASE HELP GUYS .....IM SCREWED

Can i make a backup on the ipad itself off an older Go-app version?
Other question, Can i have the latest Go-app version on my 'Slave RC ipad' whilst leaving an older [V 2.7.1] on my 'master Tx iPad ' ?
because i want to keep that 2.7.1 to fly with my i1 [ AC on 1.6.00.40]
Reason for this , is i don't get cam view in the app's when linked to a Mavic.
In the older Go-app i don't get the 'Mavic ' choice in the start-up screen...allthough in the start-up of my 'Slave iPad' (which is on Go-App 2.8.3) it sees my Mavic as an "Kumquat" ....?
In Litchi ihave Cam view...
I'm afraid to try updates
Sorry if this is off topic or not in the right place...shoot

I turned off my automatic updates and logged out of iTunes so I don’t accidentally up date the go app. I use the 3.1.10 version with no problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669