Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Safe to buy an inspire?

Well it officially arrived via the UPS man. Anyone have an excuse so I can leave work early?

If you've got some bad weather in place, and have read thru the night all the information provided, what's the urgency. Having said that, I once new a guy at work who told the boss he needed to get home asap because he was informed termites were eating the door jams at his home. : )

don't worry plenty to do U can do flight sim,IMU Cal etc, get use to the app lots to learn in case on emergency, Have fun

Do you got a spare? figth with B&H it happen to my i did order 2 extras but they wanted me to return the whole bird cause the serial of the batt belonged to that Inspire, the easy way was purchase one they did next day free once they received my bad one they refund my CC

don't worry plenty to do U can do flight sim,IMU Cal etc, get use to the app lots to learn in case on emergency, Have fun
I believe I have to have the bird powered on to do the imu and flight sim. Yes I ordered another battery that will be here in the morning.

look at the bright side u started this thread as wanaa t,, with a P2, now today your P2 Got a Big Brother, enjoy it:D
Hope to hear a good revew fron you soon

I have had a P2 h3/3D for about 2 years now. The quad has been awesome and never had a single issue in over 500 maybe 600 flights. I want 4K video and I have the tools to view and edit them as well. I have been lurking around the phantom and inspire forums for a while now. I have decided to go with the inspire but I'm hesitant to purchase because I feel the inspire has been out for a while now and I feel like they're going to come out with an inspire 2 and the price is going to drop on the current inspire like the phantom 3 dropped. What are your thoughts and opinions on buying now? Thank you all in advance.

P.S where should I purchase from?
Purchase from DronesToronto.com
Great pricing and superb after sales service.
They will even drive to you to pickup or repair.
647-391-0350

I have a new phantom 4 and range is good , speed in sport mode is a riot. So don't believe all the negative Nancy's on the forums. If I were you you I'd go for the p4.

Love my Inspire 1 and P4. Fly both professionally. Dont care about batt life have 10. Not into long distance, all line of sight. Love the light bridge and stability of both ships!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell