Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Screw size to fit the absorption board for the Zenmuse x5r camera/gimbal to Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I am hoping you can help.

Do you know the size of the screws that fit the absorption board for the Zenmuse x5r camera/gimbal to the Inspire 1?

I bought the absorption board, which is hard to obtain because DJI has discontinued production, but my order was missing the four fixing screws.

I contacted DJI who gave me the following information: screws m3 x 8 mm. 2.0 mm hexagonal screw driver.

I just want to make sure what DJI told me is accurate.

Hi Everyone.

I am hoping you can help.

Do you know the size of the screws that fit the absorption board for the Zenmuse x5r camera/gimbal to the Inspire 1?

I bought the absorption board, which is hard to obtain because DJI has discontinued production, but my order was missing the four fixing screws.

I contacted DJI who gave me the following information: screws m3 x 8 mm. 2.0 mm hexagonal screw driver.

I just want to make sure what DJI told me is accurate.
Dear: The M3 measurement is a standard format for the bolt thread pitch and the 8mm refers to the length of the bolt thread since as for the length there is no standard measurement, there are many lengths, only the M3 nomenclature tells you the type of pitch of the bolt thread and its diameter. Greetings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds