Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Selling DJI Inspire 1 version D + Dual Remotes + 5 Batteries

Reaction score
This is a unit I bought just a few months ago and it only has about 7 hours of flight time. It has performed flawlessly and exactly as advertised. I just am not using it to its full potential.

The unit has NEVER crashed, not even close to a crash because I took great care with it. It is in great condition.

Everything that came in the kit when I bought it
  • DJI Inspire 1 quadcopter
  • Zenmuse X3 4K Camera with 3D axis gimbal
  • One (1) Clear filter camera lens cover
  • One (1) Dark filter camera lens cover
  • Four (4) CW 1345s quick release propellers (2 used, 2 brand new and never used)
  • Four (4) CCW 1345s quick release propellers (2 used, 2 brand new and never used)
  • Two (2) Remote Control Units
  • Two (2) Micro USB cables
  • One (1) Hard case that holds EVERYTHING with the exception of the backpack listed below (because the backpack holds this case)
  • One (1) TB47 4500mAh battery
  • One (1) 100W Power Adapter with AC cable
  • One (1) remote control harness
Everything I added after the initial purchase that also comes with this sale.
  • Four (4) TB48 5700 mAh batteries (new EACH of these costs $199) - $800 value
  • Two (2) Apple Lightning cables (for connecting iPads/iPhones to Remote Controller for FPV) - $25 value
  • One (1) Koozam Carrying Backpack for DJI Inspire 1 (great for hiking with the Inspire 1 and getting great back country shots) - $70 value
Brand new all of this cost over $4,500.

Asking $3,600 + shipping (I still have the original cartons/packaging to ship it in). I'm open to shipping internationally (though I have never done that before so some assistance may be requested). No shipping charge for local pickup (Utah County, UT)

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4153.JPG
    IMG_4153.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 51opog2rq4L.jpg
    51opog2rq4L.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 33

Members online

No members online now.