Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Selling inspire one v1 drone

Reaction score
I am wanting to sell my inspire 1 v1 drone for 950 dollars. I have 2 inspire one drones, and want to upgrade one to the x5 camera, and found a man who is going to sell me his used for 950 dollars. The inspire I am wanting to sell is in great condition and comes with the case and two of the tb47 batteries. The only downside, the x3 has a broken arm. The previous owner dropped the camera and broke the arm, but he put jb weld on it and it’s actually solid as a rock. Has not affected the performance of the camera what so ever. Any offers will be considered, but I really really need 950.

Attachments

• 53211CC5-3A8C-4A5D-9673-763EF7F16B6D.jpeg
    53211CC5-3A8C-4A5D-9673-763EF7F16B6D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
I am wanting to sell my inspire 1 v1 drone for 950 dollars. I have 2 inspire one drones, and want to upgrade one to the x5 camera, and found a man who is going to sell me his used for 950 dollars. The inspire I am wanting to sell is in great condition and comes with the case and two of the tb47 batteries. The only downside, the x3 has a broken arm. The previous owner dropped the camera and broke the arm, but he put jb weld on it and it’s actually solid as a rock. Has not affected the performance of the camera what so ever. Any offers will be considered, but I really really need 950.
You really need 950 what? And where is it?

prob better selling it for parts. kits dont sell unless someone really looking. but camera, rc, battery, body. will all sell by themselves and get you the same number if not more. heres a quick break down of what ive sold for or seen sell for

body $350-400
RC 150-200
tb48 100-150
tb47 80-125
x3 250-300

Reactions: Shoemaker
Just curious, where does anyone specify that the Inspire 1 is a piece of junk?
Lol. Nobody has. I was jokingly speaking because since the arrival of the inspire 2, people act like you should just drastically drop the pricing of your inspire one, even though it still is on sale on dji’s Website for 1999 new. Had to google it to find it but it is there. So, now you try to sell yours used, with say an x5 camera (that the 1999 doesn’t come with on Dji.com) 3 or 4 batteries, filters, charging hubs, and whatever else you have, and people laugh when you ask 1000 usd lol. It’s ONlY because the inspire 2 is here. I know it’s economics, but it still always shocks me.

Lol. Nobody has. I was jokingly speaking because since the arrival of the inspire 2, people act like you should just drastically drop the pricing of your inspire one, even though it still is on sale on dji’s Website for 1999 new. Had to google it to find it but it is there. So, now you try to sell yours used, with say an x5 camera (that the 1999 doesn’t come with on Dji.com) 3 or 4 batteries, filters, charging hubs, and whatever else you have, and people laugh when you ask 1000 usd lol. It’s ONlY because the inspire 2 is here. I know it’s economics, but it still always shocks me.
why i stated above to part the kit and make the same if not more. ive sold like 3-4 inspires. tried doing as kits and got low ball offers. ended up selling each part on its own and made more than my asking price. take a bit longer but seems people want only certain things. plus the I1 has been out for some 5 years now

why i stated above to part the kit and make the same if not more. ive sold like 3-4 inspires. tried doing as kits and got low ball offers. ended up selling each part on its own and made more than my asking price. take a bit longer but seems people want only certain things. plus the I1 has been out for some 5 years now
RIght... I wasn’t referring to u, swear. Just how us as humans are

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG