Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Selling or in Search of replacement parts

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My inspire took a tumble today, all 4 legs are broken and the camera is completely totalled, besides that, its in working order, so im looking for a replacement camera and legs, unless someone is looking for parts such as a body, motors, arms, etc. Will sell or part out!

Attachments

• DSC01591.JPG
    DSC01591.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC01592.JPG
    DSC01592.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC01593.JPG
    DSC01593.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC01594.JPG
    DSC01594.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • DSC01595.JPG
    DSC01595.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
Hi guys!

My inspire took a tumble today, all 4 legs are broken and the camera is completely totalled, besides that, its in working order, so im looking for a replacement camera and legs, unless someone is looking for parts such as a body, motors, arms, etc. Will sell or part out!

I'm looking for a controller LMK

Hi guys!

I would be willing to take the arms

Hi guys!

Hi guys!

I have an inspire 1 that DJI will not repair due to water damage. It crash landed in the lake and I was able to get it out right away and pack it in rice. One of the props broke and that one motor burnt up. The camera still works perfectly but I was hoping to have the one motor replaced by DJI. Unfortunately they are not willing to work on it at all if it has had water damage. They are only willing to give me $800 off a brand new one. I was wondering if the parts might be worth more sold elsewhere. The remote and battery are fine. The frame was not damaged. what do you think I should do? let them have it all for $800 or try to part it out myself?
JH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop