Sharpest primefor the X5?

i was seriously considering the ursa, until the reviews came out...
I'll be sticking with our C100 and BM video assist until there is a compelling 4K option that is affordable. The FS7 is close but I hate the ergonomics. Would love a C300 mk2 but at 15k... No thanks

I haven't seen any bad reviews on the Ursa. What seems to be the problem?

ok but that looks to be a good camera as well. what bad reviews are they saying?
Read the reviews on B&H, almost universally scathing... Average 2 stars out of 5 on 25 reviews

Oh God... you are right. so disappointing. Looks like I have to wait awhile then and stay with my mark 3 5D
Maybe the 4.6k sensor version will solve all the problems, somehow I doubt it but it is a possibility.

on another subject completely... But the 1DX mk2 will be available soon you guys know it shoots 60fps 4K??? I am getting one for sure.

The Olympus 12 mm is the sharpest wide angle lens out there at this point for the DJI X5. The DJI is no slouch either, but if I had to choose the Olympus lens wins. The Olympus 45 is a fav of mine as well, I too am looking at the 25 mm

Reactions: Predator
What I read today was that shooting video it has a 1.3 crop factor.

humm when i shoot with my 5dmk3 its full frame why would the flagship be 1.3 crop? And it shoots 120fps full HD as well i dont see anything about shooting in crop mode.

Actually, I'd have loved if the new 1DX was a 'proper' 1.3 crop, being mainly a sport and wildlife photographer. Still use a 1D Mk4 with a 600 lens occasionally just to get that little extra reach.

But disappointed on the video crop... that would have been the icing on the cake.

Thanks for pointing this out, I was unaware.