Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sharpest primefor the X5?

I have the mark 3 and and it will never take images as sharp as my X5. Matter of fact, after using the X5 I am wanting to go for another camera for my main filming. I like the 4k. I think Ill go for the BM Ursa. The only thing that bothers me is it is not full frame.
i was seriously considering the ursa, until the reviews came out...
I'll be sticking with our C100 and BM video assist until there is a compelling 4K option that is affordable. The FS7 is close but I hate the ergonomics. Would love a C300 mk2 but at 15k... No thanks

i was seriously considering the ursa, until the reviews came out...
I'll be sticking with our C100 and BM video assist until there is a compelling 4K option that is affordable. The FS7 is close but I hate the ergonomics. Would love a C300 mk2 but at 15k... No thanks
I haven't seen any bad reviews on the Ursa. What seems to be the problem?

Oh God... you are right. so disappointing. Looks like I have to wait awhile then and stay with my mark 3 5D
Maybe the 4.6k sensor version will solve all the problems, somehow I doubt it but it is a possibility.

on another subject completely... But the 1DX mk2 will be available soon you guys know it shoots 60fps 4K??? I am getting one for sure.

i'm a photographer and filmmaker so i would like a solid feedback about the best primes! Not looking into a zoom the quality of an olympus zoom lens is not in my standards. My main zoom lens is 70-200 f2.8 is ii.So the day Olympus will put out a zoom lens that sharp i will be happy but it will never fit on the inspire or Matrice lol :D

Ps already purchased the Olympus 45mm 1.8 i am looking at the Olympus 25mm. any other lens worth having i dont know?
The Olympus 12 mm is the sharpest wide angle lens out there at this point for the DJI X5. The DJI is no slouch either, but if I had to choose the Olympus lens wins. The Olympus 45 is a fav of mine as well, I too am looking at the 25 mm

Reactions: Predator
Actually, I'd have loved if the new 1DX was a 'proper' 1.3 crop, being mainly a sport and wildlife photographer. Still use a 1D Mk4 with a 600 lens occasionally just to get that little extra reach.

But disappointed on the video crop... that would have been the icing on the cake.

Thanks for pointing this out, I was unaware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Integratedretail