Shou.TV screen recorder/broadcaster is back

Last edited:
Reactions: damoncooper
Isn't Shou.TV (for screen recording) only available in an app store called Emu4iOS? I have done much searching on how to record iPhone screen. For people (like me) who don't want to take risks, it is much safer to make use of Apowersoft iPhone/iPad, Reflector, AirServer or any other tools which take advantage of the AirPlay.

Shpu doesn't require a computer to work

It seems as if you need to be on wifi to start the recording , is that correct , never used to be like that...

That version is completly gone now I used it yesterday morning and by the evening it gave me that "trust" sign and now it's a no go. We really need a good and reliable screen recorder for the iPad it's a very useful tool as I like to watch the flight back with all the telemetry (battery, GPS sats etc.) things you sometimes only have a chance to glance at while you're busy flying...

I have a reliable screen recorder. It's called Shou

If you are installing/uninstalling every other day you'll periodically have difficulty installing it.

Just install it and leave it alone

I have a reliable screen recorder. It's called Shou

If you are installing/uninstalling every other day you'll periodically have difficulty installing it.

Just install it and leave it alone
That's what I've been using shou , and I'm not installing/uninstalling the app , just went to use it yesterday evening and got the trust this app window , then I go to settings to verify app and nothing...

Ok got it back and working , they keep changing the developer that's the problem , anyhow...

Not automatically it's saved within the shou app but when you play back the video it gives you the option to save to camera roll which I always do that way if the app goes down the videos saved on your iPad. It's a very useful tool it's just that now you need a wifi connection to start the recording...