Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Slave Controller I2

Reaction score
Does anyone know if (and how) a slave controller can be configured for more than one I2 at a time? I have two I2s, one of which is for redundancy, and I would like to set up the slave controller to be able to function immediately in case of a crash, etc., rather than go through the complicated (for me) setup on scene.

Thanks for any advice!

I don't believe there is a way to link a slave to more than one master at a time (otherwise, how does it discern if both masters were on?)

The simplest solution in my opinion is to keep the master and slave the same for both drones and if you do need to swap to backup I2, then re-pair the master controller to the backup aircraft. The slave controller will automatically move over as well..... Easiest solution that I can think of but would definitely like to hear from the community if an easier method exists.

I think your suggestion Tenyouken is well thought out. One option is to pick up a set of spare controllers. After all, you already have invested in a backup I2.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Thanks for both suggestions. Tenyouken, I will certainly become familiar with the re-pairing procedure as an "immediate action drill." Its probably the best solution. PhilZ, I have an extra controller for the backup I2, I was just hoping that I didn't have to buy a fourth controller. I guess I can explore the procedure for re-pairing the current slave controller to the backup I2 controller. Thanks again for your quick responses!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc