Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

software question

Reaction score
Hi All I'm real close to buying one of these, but had a couple questions about the software.
I see apple people were waiting for apple to approve the software before it would be available through the apple store.
But I don't have any apple products is there an android version and is it the same?
Is it available now?
I'm going to have to buy a tablet to use with the remote,
I could get a ipad mini,or a host of other android based cheaper tablets,
any recommendations? Is there a min processors speed I should be aware of for the software to run right?
Any help would be appreciated thanks Tony

Hi All I'm real close to buying one of these, but had a couple questions about the software.
I see apple people were waiting for apple to approve the software before it would be available through the apple store.
But I don't have any apple products is there an android version and is it the same?
Is it available now?
I'm going to have to buy a tablet to use with the remote,
I could get a ipad mini,or a host of other android based cheaper tablets,
any recommendations? Is there a min processors speed I should be aware of for the software to run right?
Any help would be appreciated thanks Tony

Only thing I would add to Joola's answer is that it seems that Android devices need a certain (2 GB and up?) amount of storage to work properly with minimum lag (low latency) in the video transmission. iOS devices are more processor sensitive (A7 and up)

thanks for the replies .what are you guys using? would you suggest I just get an Ipad min 2nd gen? and be done..

Android looks like it needs 2gb of ram and at least a 1.7 processor. That's my LG spec. I wish I could tell you it works for certain but I don't have the Inspire just yet. If you have the bucks, I think I head the air works very well and might be the best in terms of size. I wish more Android tablet users could weigh in.

will the air fit in the holder?

Yes
69cae7abcb9add0c1028452316f660d4.jpg

sweet looks like I got to buy an air!.. the hard part will be keeping it away from my wife...I don't want to buy 2 so what would you use for the 2nd controller?

sweet looks like I got to buy an air!.. the hard part will be keeping it away from my wife...I don't want to buy 2 so what would you use for the 2nd controller?

iPhone 6 Plus or one of the following HD monitors.
9c01f136d3c1ad3952636354ef63b84e.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop