Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD! Cendence Remote with accessories ...

Reaction score
Cendence Remote controller, barely used, in mint condition and with full set of accessories. Optional Focus Handwheel 2 mounting bracket (50 USD). Bonus: custom CNC machined tripod mount with palm rest, attaching to a common Manfrotto camera clamp. Asking 750 USD + S&H from Canada AB.
cendence package.jpgpalmrest_bottom.jpgpalmrest_CS not included.jpg
Note: CrystalSky monitor not included in this package!

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil DeVore
Cendence Remote controller, barely used, in mint condition and with full set of accessories. Optional Focus Handwheel 2 mounting bracket (50 USD). Bonus: custom CNC machined tripod mount with palm rest, attaching to a common Manfrotto camera clamp. Asking 750 USD + S&H from Canada AB.
View attachment 31077View attachment 31078View attachment 31079
If you will take $700, I'll buy it

View attachment 31077View attachment 31078View attachment 31079
If I didn’t already have a Cendence remote control I’d jump on it. Extremely good deal.

That’s one hell of a good deal for $750, especially with all the accessories included.
Try to find a better price than that anywhere.
I paid $999 in 2018 for my Cendence and they’re selling for around $1399 everywhere else now.

That’s one hell of a good deal for $750, especially with all the accessories included.
Try to find a better price than that anywhere.
I paid $999 in 2018 for my Cendence and they’re selling for around $1399 everywhere else now.
Really? I just checked official DJI price ... No wonder people are jumping on it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo