Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[Sold] DJI Battery Charging Station for Sale "Inspire 2, Ronin 2, and M200 series"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is your chance to buy one of these great Battery Charging Stations now. $1050.00 plus shipping ConUS verified PayPal only please. All original packaging
Very lightly used and in perfect condition.
There is not any other way to keep your battery investment in top condition. You can easily put your batteries in storage or get them ready for a job. Take the guesswork out of our Inspire 2 flying experience
What's in the box
DJI charging station
all original cables
power cord
Extra:
New TB37 battery charging hub
Instructions
PM me if you have any other questions

If you are not familiar with this device please see the advertised information below.
The Battery Station can charge up to eight TB50 batteries simultaneously. In addition, it can charge other devices including the Inspire 2 remote controller and WB37 Intelligent Battery2 via multiple charging ports, and even mobile devices via USB ports. Simply put, the DJI Battery Station is equipped to meet the needs of all your energy-dependent devices.The DJI Battery Station is built within a case that offers maximum storage. It can store up to 12 TB50 Intelligent Batteries, two WB37 Intelligent Batteries, and one WCH2 Charging Hub

DJI Battery Station uses three charging modes - Normal, Quick, and Silent - to provide the best power management for every scenario.
The powerful DJI Battery Station provides vital information about your batteries to ensure proper management. When a TB50 Intelligent Battery is attached, its current firmware version will display on the station's LCD screen. When updated to the latest version via DJI Assistant 2, the Battery Station can update up to eight batteries to their most recent firmware versions without needing to be connected to a computer.
1.jpg
11.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: Phillip DeVore
I've purchased some stuff from Richard previously, all in perfect condition and with fair price. Highly recommended ...

Will $700 buy the charger? I just bought 2 sets of batteries otherwise I’d offer more. If not no worries.
As you can see this is perfect condition and new ones are $1499.00. Thanks for the offer, but I will pass

Yes it’s a great price. Hate to pass it up.
If you can buy it at $1050.... I will pay shipping and insurance. Just send me a message when you are ready.

Thanks for your interest.... you would never go without one of these once you tried one. :)

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop