Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD DJI Cendence Remote Controller w/ Patch Antenna, 18 months old

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my DJI Cendence Remote Controller for Inspire 2 with patch antenna.
Everything is still in excellent condition as I used it only maybe 10 times and I think this is a waste of money to keep it. I am going to replace it by the standard remote. When I made this investment of approx. €15.000 I thought the camera operator unconditionally needs the Cendence while I fly the drone with the standard remote. I was wrong: we never used all the special buttons on the Cendence.

Age/purchase date: 18 months, February 2020
Condition: perfect, rarely used
Contains:
  • 1 x remote controller Cendence with patch antenna for Inspire 2
  • 1 x WB37 battery (4.920 mAh)
  • 1 x Crystal sky mounting bracket
  • 2 x original antenna
Prize: $995 USD
Shipping: $50 USD (includes priority shipping from Germany plus insurance; my share is $40)

I prefer payment by Paypal (fast) or bank transfer (slow). As I am on vacation from Wednesday (August 25th) until September 7th I cannot ship the package.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me :)
If you are interested in the person who's selling this nice piece of chinese engineering or in my work visit and contact me on Instagram -> @luftbuidl

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 3.png
    3.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 4.png
    4.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 5.png
    5.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 6.png
    6.png
    4 MB · Views: 9
  • 7.png
    7.png
  • 8.png
    8.png
  • 9.png
    9.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Hi,

I am selling my DJI Cendence Remote Controller for Inspire 2 with patch antenna.
Everything is still in excellent condition as I used it only maybe 10 times and I think this is a waste of money to keep it. I am going to replace it by the standard remote. When I made this investment of approx. €15.000 I thought the camera operator unconditionally needs the Cendence while I fly the drone with the standard remote. I was wrong: we never used all the special buttons on the Cendence.

Age/purchase date: 18 months, February 2020
Condition: perfect, rarely used
Contains:
  • 1 x remote controller Cendence with patch antenna for Inspire 2
  • 1 x WB37 battery (4.920 mAh)
  • 1 x Crystal sky mounting bracket
  • 2 x original antenna
Prize: $995 USD
Shipping: $50 USD (includes priority shipping from Germany plus insurance; my share is $40)

I prefer payment by Paypal (fast) or bank transfer (slow). As I am on vacation from Wednesday (August 25th) until September 7th I cannot ship the package.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me :)
If you are interested in the person who's selling this nice piece of chinese engineering or in my work visit and contact me on Instagram -> @luftbuidl
I find my Cendence remote control very helpful and I programmed the buttons to make flying/camera operations much easier.

Reactions: AgentOrange

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop