Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD - DJI Inspire 1 V2, Perfect, < 1 hour flight time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for checking out my ad.

Here is a perfect DJI Inspire 1 V2 with literally less than an hour of flight time on it. It comes with all of the V2 bits and additionally includes the (unused) battery heater kit. I bought this to use for work but my employer ended up purchasing an aircraft so I never flew this rig. I basically took it out of the case and flew it around the back yard a few times, and otherwise just stared at it as it is just so pretty.

Package includes the pristine Inspire 1 V2 and controller, Zenmuse X3 Camera and gimbal and case, (2) sets of props, (2) TB47 Intelligent Flight Batteries, battery charger, ND filter, power cable, microUSB cable, remote controller charging cable, and carrying case. And the NIB Inspire Battery Heater/Warmer and (3) NIB sets of TB48 Battery Insulators.

I tested it tonight to ensure 100% operation and it checked out perfectly.

Asking $1300 for a virtually new Inspire 1 V2. Let's split shipping. I use USPS and I will cover the insurance cost. I have the original shipping materials.

Please PM your interest.

Kind regards!

ebayDSC02800.jpg ebayDSC02814.jpg ebayDSC02817.jpg ebayDSC02821.jpg ebayDSC02822.jpg ebayDSC02826.jpg ebayDSC02835.jpg ebayDSC02837.jpg ebayDSC02847.jpg

Attachments

• ebayDSC02862.jpg
    ebayDSC02862.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: natnatroswell22
PS - I have exceptional seller references at RC Groups and ebay, provided on request.

I'm an ecologist working for land trusts in New England. I bought the I1V2 to use for conservation work and about a week later an employer decided that they should supply the machine, another I1V2. Been flying theirs ever since. Regards!

Reactions: natnatroswell22
I am interested, however, I'm obviously a totally new member as well so reservation is understandable and expected. I'm new to the game so just as new on all the other forums.. How can I prove reliable/make this a mutually safe transaction?

I'd prefer to only use PayPal. References on your part are nice, but in my experience, PayPal is all that's needed to cover everyone's asses. And if it's any reassurance, my account is verified, in good standing and created about 10 years ago.=P

I'm an ecologist working for land trusts in New England. I bought the I1V2 to use for conservation work and about a week later an employer decided that they should supply the machine, another I1V2. Been flying theirs ever since. Regards!

Oww thank you for your information ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07