Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

* Sold * DJI Inspire 2 RAW Package *Read Description*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Price
Entire Package Below - $4800 shipped and paypaled
Everything but gimbal - $4500
X5s Gimbal Only (no lens) - $600
Add 45mm Lens - $200

** Watch test flight video taken day of posting, shows gimbal issue as well **

Selling my DJI Inpsire 2 drone kit. Was bought about a year and a half ago from Aerial Media Pros. The Inspire 2 itself is in great condition with minimal signs of wear. Flies great. Comes with CDNG/Prores license so that you can record higher quality footage.

Comes with everything that comes with the normal Inspire 2 X5s kit plus some extra batteries and SSDs.

Included:
DJI Inspire 2 w/ X5s + 15mm Lens + CDNG/Prores License - $6198
Hard Case, Remote, Props, Battery Charger
4x Extra Batteries (6 total) - $636
480gb Cinessd - $899
120gb Cinessd - $299
Cinessd station - $149
Total: $8181

*** NOTE ***
X5s Gimbal
A few months back I clipped a tree branch and hit the gimbal in flight. Nothing else was damage, and the gimbal itself doesn't have appear to have any physical damage (no cracks, etc). However, during the startup phase when the gimbal is doing it's calibration thing, it will often get stuck in the vertical position. You can manually rotate it to 'unstick' it and then it will continue doing it's thing. I haven't noticed any different performance while in flight. I has worked fine for me in numerous flights after the incident, but I can't guarantee that other issues might not pop up.

I am knocking off considerable value of the kit due to this issue. I believe something in the gimbal just has to be tightened up or realigned and it should

I am also willing to sell the Kit with everything but the X5s gimbal (or just sell the X5s Gimbal). Would be great for someone who wants to shoot on the new X7 since this already has the RAW/Prores license.

Only selling since I travel a lot and end up using a mavic instead since it packs much lighter. Image quality and stability on the phantoms and mavics don't compare to the Inspire 2 RAW,though.

WIll ship UPS ground within 1 business day of purchase. US Sales only. If you are in New England, I'll gladly meet up to do the sale in person and so you can test the drone before purchase.

Either message me here or email me at [email protected]

dji1.jpg dji2.jpg dji3.jpg dji4.jpg dji5.jpg dji6.jpg dji7.jpg dji8.jpg dji9.jpg dji10.jpg

Reactions: jenzeee
What type of case does it come with and when you got it did you get the protection plan? Have you taken it to a shop for a "Check and Advise"?

It comes with the stock case that comes with the Inspire 2.

I don't believe I have a local repair facility anywhere close to me. Honestly, the issue never particularly bothered me as it never affected the gimbal in use (only the start up phase) so I was just going to live with it. I just watch the gimbal when it is starting up, if it gets stuck, give it a little poke and it snaps back to doing it's thing. However, now that I'm selling it, I can see why any gimbal issue would be a concern for a buyer.

More than likely if I don't get any takers on the package, I'll send it in for repairs and list the package again (for more than my current listing price). I would be surprised if the repairs are more than a couple hundred dollars as there appears to be no physical damage to the gimbal, so I'm assuming it's just to tighten up a screw somewhere.

I also recommend anyone interested to watch the video that I posted to see what the gimbal behavior looks like (it's near the end of the video). You can also see 16 minutes of uninterrupted footage in high winds to see gimbal in action.

This unit would be going to Guatemala for a shoot. This will be my first real gig so I have to be perfect. I've done stuff for local programing and Documentaries for a friend, but nothing like this.

I will say this: I have used this for paid gigs and it has worked great. I have never had any in air issues with the gimbal. However, if i could guarantee perfect, I would be selling this package for about a grand more. I can only sell the package as a perfectly working Inspire 2 quadcopter with known issues with the gimbal that have never been an issue for me and possibly won't be ever be an issue for you.

This is a great deal for someone who is either knowlegable enough to fix the gimbal themselves or is like me, and doesn't think a few startup quirks is a big deal. Or someone who thinks this might be cheap to fix and thinks they'll save enough money on the package + fix costs to be a worthwhile purchase.

If you absolutely need perfect, my recommendation would be to buy a brand new Inspire 2 with the care package and then test it thoroughly the weeks leading up to your gig to make sure it doesn't have any quirks itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033