Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*** SOLD *** DJI X4S Camera/gimbal 1 inch sensor. 11.6 stops of dynamic range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DJI X4S Camera/gimbal. Condition is "Used Mint Condition". This item is listed on ebay at the moment because I didnt think to post it on here first. The camera has only been flown once on a test flight for a project which in the end never materialised. Looking for £400 + Postage.

eBay item number: 224384671487

X4S 100MSDCF__DSC4740 .jpg
X4S 100MSDCF__DSC4730 .jpg

X4S 100MSDCF__DSC4736 .jpg

X4S 100MSDCF__DSC4739 .jpg

The Zenmuse X4S is a powerful camera featuring a 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor and a maximum ISO of 12,800. Dynamic range is increased from the Zenmuse X3 by 1 stop, with signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity increased by 1.5 stops for next-level image quality. The Zenmuse X4S uses a DJI-designed compact lens with low dispersion and low distortion 24mm equivalent prime lens. This 84° FOV, high resolution lens makes the Zenmuse X4S as powerful during aerial imaging as it is on the ground.Combined with CineCore 2.0, the Inspire 2’s powerful image processing system, it can record 4K/60 H.264 and 4K/30 H.265 videos at a 100Mbps bitrate, and oversample 5.2K video into 4K video in real-time, capturing fine image details. In Burst Mode, the Zenmuse X4S supports 14fps shooting at 20 megapixels in both JPEG and DNG formats. It is able to make the difficult balance between agility and image quality

I bought this to use with my Inspire 2 on a project that required a different shutter to my X7 camera. The X4s listed has been flown once and is in "as new" condition. Its getting harder to find this camera now as it is no longer in production.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
DJI X4S Camera/gimbal. Condition is "Used Mint Condition". This item is listed on ebay at the moment because I didnt think to post it on here first. The camera has only been flown once on a test flight for a project which in the end never materialised. Looking for £400 + Postage.

View attachment 30681
View attachment 30682

View attachment 30683

View attachment 30684

The Zenmuse X4S is a powerful camera featuring a 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor and a maximum ISO of 12,800. Dynamic range is increased from the Zenmuse X3 by 1 stop, with signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity increased by 1.5 stops for next-level image quality. The Zenmuse X4S uses a DJI-designed compact lens with low dispersion and low distortion 24mm equivalent prime lens. This 84° FOV, high resolution lens makes the Zenmuse X4S as powerful during aerial imaging as it is on the ground.Combined with CineCore 2.0, the Inspire 2’s powerful image processing system, it can record 4K/60 H.264 and 4K/30 H.265 videos at a 100Mbps bitrate, and oversample 5.2K video into 4K video in real-time, capturing fine image details. In Burst Mode, the Zenmuse X4S supports 14fps shooting at 20 megapixels in both JPEG and DNG formats. It is able to make the difficult balance between agility and image quality

I bought this to use with my Inspire 2 on a project that required a different shutter to my X7 camera. The X4s listed has been flown once and is in "as new" condition. Its getting harder to find this camera now as it is no longer in production.
Location?

You’re absolutely right that they’re getting hard to find. I just sold mine last year for $550 and the person who bought it was glad to get it.

View attachment 30681
View attachment 30682

View attachment 30683

View attachment 30684

How much it's cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207