Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

***SOLD*** Inspire 1 V1 w/ extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, so this bird's got right around 4 hours of flight time and zero physical damage. Looks MINT. No rough landings. Flies perfect. Only issue is that the video feed isn't being sent to controller. I don't think it's anything major but may need to be sent to manufacturer for fix.. I don't know, don't have the time to deal with it, so it's been sitting around but something personal has come up and I could use the money ASAP. So I'm letting it go for CHEAP. At least I think so, you guys would know better as I'm new here and been out of the game for a few months but AFAIK this is a steal. Again, yes, I'm new but you don't have to buy it, and I will only do the sale through PayPal, that's a verified PayPal and ship to a verified PayPal address, no scams.

Drone includes:

2 Controllers- 1 of has upgraded 5 mile range
Pelican hardcase
2 Controller sun shades
iPad mini
2 Batteries
1 set of spare props

Asking $900 shipped to the lower continental 48. Please message if interested, need references, etc

Trying to post pictures now.. bear with me..

insp1_zpshkxbv645.jpg

insp3_zpsbitkkd03.jpg

insp2_zps2ipibgfs.jpg

Price drop - $800 or best offer.

Make some offers. Was really hoping to have this thing gone by the weekend.. =/

My buddy said he's got $500. And he'll cover shipping and PayPal fees. He's not on any forums or does the whole PayPal/internet thing so you'd be transacting with me.,

Anyway, he told me to toss you the low, although he said said no disrespect meant, that's all the funds he's got. Worth a shot I assume..

Well, I don't really need the money anymore and called DJI and they said it's a common issue and just need to send it in and they'll repair at no cost.

Well tell him he's got a deal if he can do 600 and I don't get a better offer by the end of the day. Well, make that by the end of the weekend.

Well, I don't really need the money anymore and called DJI and they said it's a common issue and just need to send it in and they'll repair at no cost.

Well tell him he's got a deal if he can do 600 and I don't get a better offer by the end of the day. Well, make that by the end of the weekend.
I will pm u. I have an offer for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC