Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

**SOLD** Inspire 1 v2.0 complete package. EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION ** SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Reaction score
This is the deal of the century.

Inspire 1 v2.0 with (2) transmitters.
x3 camera
x5 camera
OEM Case
Go professional case transport mode case
OEMcharger
Smart Power Charge (4) battery charger
(1) TB 47 battery
(2) TB 48 battery

All like new.

$2900.00 plus actual shipping

**not interested in selling anything separate at this time.

Thanks

Lee O'Dell

38f5bafd2359eab35a9ab8ceab7725a0.jpg
95237402c7422192295e06bfca2c2e12.jpg
d87ef81d2b2ff13ff84005a275d1ee78.jpg
e69257da65f843397fedd64be6143dd1.jpg
8c2b05fe8135cbe265f44d098f5150cc.jpg

Not really sure theone29 means by "legit". But I can assure you I am legit. I am purchasing an Inspire 2 and no longer need this.

theone29 and I both got taken by a creep supposedly selling Z3s and X5s here on the forum. I bought and received a Z3 from him, then ordered an X5 from him, only to receive nothing. theone29 got some cans of cat food instead of the promised Z3.

Wow. I am sorry to hear that. What a POS. This is just a really great deal for someone. I am very particular with my equipment and whomever buys this will be extremely happy. I will be glad to answer any questions about this machine. Thanks.

location? and Hours on the bird by chance? Charges on batteries as well?

I am located in Greensboro, NC. The aircraft has around 1 hour of total time. The remotes, batteries, camera etc. are part of an original Inspire 1 v1.0. The v1.0 was replaced with this brand new "Aircraft Only" v2.0 last month.
The batteries have varying flight times. I will double check for accurate times, but from memory the highest is around 36 recharges. I will say the v2.0 seems to "feel" and fly better than the original I1.

Last edited:
I am located in Greensboro, NC. The aircraft has around 1 hour of total time. The remotes, batteries, camera etc. are part of an original Inspire 1 v1.0. The v1.0 was replaced with this brand new "Aircraft Only" v2.0 last month.
The batteries have varying flight times. I will double check for accurate times, but from memory the highest is around 36 recharges. I will say the v2.0 seems to "feel" and fly better than the original I1.
What made you to decide that you need I2 instead of I1 after only 1 hour of flight? I mean what was the thing you didn't like when tried I1 and jumped for the I2? Thanks!

What made you to decide that you need I2 instead of I1 after only 1 hour of flight? I mean what was the thing you didn't like when tried I1 and jumped for the I2? Thanks!
There is really nothing I dislike about the I1. It is a great aircraft. Actually I have been having second thoughts about parting with it and just keeping as a backup.
Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: niki
theone29 and I both got taken by a creep supposedly selling Z3s and X5s here on the forum. I bought and received a Z3 from him, then ordered an X5 from him, only to receive nothing. theone29 got some cans of cat food instead of the promised Z3.

Wow, did you guys get your money back ?

**** SOLD to "heygeorge" ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee