Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*SOLD* Inspire 1 w/ 2 remotes and extra battery *NEW* and unflown

Reaction score
running previous firmware (no time to update) Updates have always installed flawless.
Bought it new and have no time to fly because of family and work obligations. Includes a new additional TB47 battery.

$3,000.00

Also includes original props/prop locks as well as the new locking hubs and 6 props (yellow tips)

PayPal, buyer pays shipping- CON US onlyZH4A2008.jpg ZH4A2007.jpg .

Additional info:

I am located in San Diego,CA. I do have the proof of purchase (PDF emailed to me from the dealer) and the unit was purchased in late Feb. The props with yellow tips are the new quick release units.

BTW,I just did a little looking around and it seems several people have reported the use of cast parts (instead of CNC) in the retract mechanism and carbon delam issues in the later models as DJI ramped up production. I did not know much of a difference till now, so if there are pilots looking for an A model: this looks like one.

BTW,I just did a little looking around and it seems several people have reported the use of cast parts (instead of CNC) in the retract mechanism and carbon delam issues in the later models as DJI ramped up production. I did not know much of a difference till now, so if there are pilots looking for an A model: this looks like one.
Whats the difference between A and ___? Im new to this drone but wanting to get one and are also in the SD area.

thanks for adding information Nicholas. The inspire was sold locally a few weeks ago and I forgot to close this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla