Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[SOLD] Inspire 1D with lots of extras for sale (like new and new extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Purchased new 7/2/15, complete inspire 1 (version D) with one remote, never crashed and with less than 40 hours flight time. Includes all components and case that came with original packaging. When I try out new hobbies, I jump both feet in. So the following are the additional items that come with this sale. The original items are not listed as they come with the kit. All items new total $4500 plus. Asking for $1000 or best offer. The attached photo shows all items accept case and chargers. I can add those if needed. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Located in Maryland.

Additional Items
Batteries

(4) TB48 Purchase dates 7/2/15, 7/2/15, 7/7/15, 7/7/15

Chargers
(1) DJI normal chargers and power cable
(2) DJI quick chargers and power cable

Spare Parts
(6) 1345S quick release propellers & (4) 1345s propeller installation kit
(1) Spare remote controller strap

Add Ons
Flytres L101 GPS tracking with cable (never installed)
DBS Antenna extender (never installed)
Smart Powercharge Professional Prop Guards (never used)
iPad Mini Sun Screen
iPad short usb cable

Filters
Snake River ND9 & ND 16
AS ND8, ND16, ND32, & ND 64
Polar Pro DJI Zenmuse X3 Filter 3-Pack

Inspire1.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Heliskier
Here are some more up close images of the bird.

image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image7.JPG image8.JPG image9.JPG image10.JPG F

Price reduced to $2800.00 w/ free shipping in the USA.

Bring this sale back to life. I've flown the bird 1 time since the original post and maintained the batteries to this date. $1200 obo.

Dropping price $1000. Will also take offers. Trying to sell as one kit, not breaking out anything yet. Thanks

Still have it?
Yes I still have it. I also have a complete osmo pro setup, which includes a X5. I also have a mount for the inspire. Plus a crystal Skye 5". If you're interested in a bundle deal PM me.

Yes I still have it. I also have a complete osmo pro setup, which includes a X5. I also have a mount for the inspire. Plus a crystal Skye 5". If you're interested in a bundle deal PM me.

If droneted did not buy it let me know, Ian searching for V2 or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop