Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

""SOLD"" New Inspire 1 V2 X3 for sale was back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This was purchased new from DJI as a back up and never needed. All the accessories and extra items are in there boxes never opened. The batteries have been stored at 50-60% and monitored. The Inspire was test flown when first received about 5minutes only. The log records and batteries can be verified they are on 1 charge (new) The reason for sale is because we no longer need the backup. So it is priced to sell. Like getting a brand new Inspire that was tested and working perfectly.
$1,100.00 plus shipping Shipped within the CONUS, PayPal preferred.

This is a true version 2 Inspire 1 aircraft, don't be fooled by others that are selling old product.
FW version RC= 1.6 AC 1.81
Get the Inspire 1 ready-to-fly all-in-one flying platform with all these great accessories:
•Second Inspire 1 remote controller for dual operators to easily control flight and camera functions.
•Spare Inspire 1 TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery for you to capture more shots (which gives you 2 TB47 batteries in total). one battery is only shown in the brown box of extras.
•Inspire 1 Battery Heater to ensure safe and reliable flights in low temperatures.
•Battery Charging Hub to safely and rapidly charge up to four batteries at once.
•Remote Controller Monitor Hood (for Tablets) to shield your tablets from direct sunlight for a perfect view of your display.
•Two pairs of 1345T Quick-Release Propellers, including one pair of clockwise replacement propellers and one pair of counter-clockwise replacement propellers. Plus the extra set provided with the aircraft gives you spares
A Carrying Case is included with this product
Edit::
I will add the new 1345 LS mounting hubs at no cost ( 2 sets) or complete set of 4 for the Inspire 1. The normal 1345 props work with the new style hubs.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions or concerns

Attachments

• IMG_0203.PNG
    IMG_0203.PNG
    348.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8258.JPG
    IMG_8258.JPG
    361.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8251.JPG
    IMG_8251.JPG
    486 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8252.JPG
    IMG_8252.JPG
    419.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8253.JPG
    IMG_8253.JPG
    432.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8254.JPG
    IMG_8254.JPG
    555.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_8255.JPG
    IMG_8255.JPG
    401.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8256.JPG
    IMG_8256.JPG
    505.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8257.JPG
    IMG_8257.JPG
    488.8 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: JIMPOTTS
This was purchased new from DJI as a back up and never needed. All the accessories and extra items are in there boxes never opened. The batteries have been stored at 50-60% and monitored. The Inspire was test flown when first received about 5minutes only. The log records and batteries can be verified they are on 1 charge (new) The reason for sale is because we no longer need the backup. So it is priced to sell. Like getting a brand new Inspire that was tested and working perfectly.
$1,100.00 plus shipping Shipped within the CONUS, PayPal preferred.

This is a true version 2 Inspire 1 aircraft, don't be fooled by others that are selling old product.
FW version RC= 1.6 AC 1.81
Get the Inspire 1 ready-to-fly all-in-one flying platform with all these great accessories:
•Second Inspire 1 remote controller for dual operators to easily control flight and camera functions.
•Spare Inspire 1 TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery for you to capture more shots (which gives you 2 TB47 batteries in total). one battery is only shown in the brown box of extras.
•Inspire 1 Battery Heater to ensure safe and reliable flights in low temperatures.
•Battery Charging Hub to safely and rapidly charge up to four batteries at once.
•Remote Controller Monitor Hood (for Tablets) to shield your tablets from direct sunlight for a perfect view of your display.
•Two pairs of 1345T Quick-Release Propellers, including one pair of clockwise replacement propellers and one pair of counter-clockwise replacement propellers. Plus the extra set provided with the aircraft gives you spares
A Carrying Case is included with this product
Edit::
I will add the new 1345 LS mounting hubs at no cost ( 2 sets) or complete set of 4 for the Inspire 1. The normal 1345 props work with the new style hubs.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions or concerns
Are you interested in any trades??
Where are you located?

Are you interested in any trades??
Where are you located?
Hi
Sorry, no trades I am reducing my drone footprint. Everything I have posted is in perfect condition.
Oregon

thanks for looking
Rich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member