Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD!! Selling my X7 lens set with case MINT REDUCED

Reaction score
SOLD. Moderator please close the thread.

Update on Feb 18, 2022....these are readily available so if you need them please PM me! Thanks fellas and gals! And I attached more photos at the end of this thread. Thank you.

Just seeing if anyone needs these. I bought them from a seller on ebay who rarely used them and they were like new when I got them. And quite honestly, I think I used the 35mm for a few minutes and that was it. These things are MINT!! I am going to post some pics later this evening after I finish some work at home. Just putting this out there to see if there is any interest. I have bought and sold on here and it has been a while. If you are wondering why I did not really use them, I got them and shortly after lost interest and sold my I2. I love the lenses, but DJI su**** as they will not adapt these to other platforms. I was hoping to use them on my M300, but that obviously will never happen. Bummer. Oh well. So they need a home. Stay tuned for pics tonight. It is 7:23 PM CST and they should be up after 10pm along with the asking price. 😁😁😁 I have more than 10 photos so if you are interested I can send you the rest. Thanks!! And there are some extra balancers from another set I sold a while back. I have no need for them. I only used 1 of the lens protectors. The others still have the protective film attached. WOW!!

asking price in USD is $3345 shipped to buyers in the continental US only.
Update on Feb 18, 2022....these are readily available so if you need them please PM me! Thanks fellas and gals!

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    900.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 33.JPG
    33.JPG
    721.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 34.JPG
    34.JPG
    807.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 88.JPG
    88.JPG
    830.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 088.JPG
    088.JPG
    791.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 90.JPG
    90.JPG
    684.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    471.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 211.JPG
    211.JPG
    731.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    693.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Keith, the other fella who has bought from me before has asked me for some time. Normally I politely decline, but he is good for the money so I am going to do so. If for some reason he backs off they will still be available. He asked for 2 weeks starting today. I will keep interested buyers posted on the progress. Thanks and have a great weekend.😁😁👍👍

It seems like everyone is selling their Inspire 2 gear constantly here just people over them or thinking Inspire 3?
Just trying to find the time to use it is a pain. And I don't like that I cannot use the lenses on other drones. A fun drone, just not a fan of how the video licenses are tied to the drone. Kinda stupid on the part of DJI.👎🏼

Reactions: AtortAerials
It seems like everyone is selling their Inspire 2 gear constantly here just people over them or thinking Inspire 3?
Noticed the activity too... I don't think it's repaced yet but many own the Inspire 2 due to it's quality for casual usage, and other smaller & lower cost options are available.

Some I think are aligning with the possible Q4 release of Inspre 3 (rumored), and others are transitioning towards Sony's new platform.

I'll hold for now... still a super platform!

The person who told me to wait a couple of weeks let me down and never got back to me. Lesson learned. These beauties are still available so PM me if interested. I will no longer hold items for sale if people don't have the funds upfront. Thank you.

More photos of the lenses

Attachments

• 455.JPG
    455.JPG
    500.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 566.JPG
    566.JPG
    874 KB · Views: 2
  • 3332.JPG
    3332.JPG
    758.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 3333.JPG