Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspire 1 Pro Black T601

Three TB47s - Cycles are 24, 35 and 52

Six TB48s - Cycles are 22, 29, 31, 35, 37* and 50
*One battery (TB48 with 37 cycles) has a small chip on the corner of the plastic. It was on a door stoop and fell about 10 inches on the top corner and nicked off the plastic. I checked it at the time, and checked it every time I flew, and used it several times after that with no problems. Pic attached.

3 RCs

DJI X5r raw camera

512gb card/card reader

32gb micro SD card

Standard charging cable

4-box charger

Fast Charging station (charges 4 + 2 RCs + 2 tablets at same time)

5 sets of blades

Pelican Case travel case (Model #1640)

TOTAL $3000 USD (buyer pays shipping fees)

IMG_3931.JPG IMG_3931.JPG View attachment 19236

Attachments

• IMG_3934.JPG
    IMG_3934.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3936.JPG
    IMG_3936.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3937.JPG
    IMG_3937.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3949.JPG
    IMG_3949.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3952.JPG
    IMG_3952.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3953.JPG
    IMG_3953.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3956.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 38
  • nick.JPG
    nick.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I'm in Atlanta and it would be US $. Sorry, I don't sell stuff much so I don't know the lingo. I don't want to parcel it out. It's a great deal and there's no scam. Also, I get a discount with UPS and I'm sure I can beat whatever price you get quoted. So, if you want to buy it I can find out what they'll charge for shipping and if it beats your price I can add it to the total.

See I took the (1640) as the price of everything, and was like that's a great deal if US dollar, but unfortunately I don't need another bird. Would be more so interested in a couple of the black tb48

I appreciate that. And it is. The equipment's great and in great shape. I have the Inspire 2 with the X5s and I need another one as a backup.

I'm looking to purchase my first Inspire and this looks like a great set. I've messaged you directly with additional inquiries! (Also located in the Metro ATL area.)

I'm looking to purchase my first Inspire and this looks like a great set. I've messaged you directly with additional inquiries! (Also located in the Metro ATL area.)
i also have a black one for sale thats a bit smaller and half the cost. just saying

i also have a black one for sale thats a bit smaller and half the cost. just saying
Thanks for the heads up! It's an extremely appealing offer too at your price point. I do like that this set has multiple remotes, the X5R, and Pelican travel case though. If I find it's not the right fit before you find a buyer, I'll definitely be in touch. Where are you shipping from?

Thanks for the heads up! It's an extremely appealing offer too at your price point. I do like that this set has multiple remotes, the X5R, and Pelican travel case though. If I find it's not the right fit before you find a buyer, I'll definitely be in touch. Where are you shipping from?

If you're in Alpharetta and you wanted to come and check everything out why would I ship it?

If you're in Alpharetta and you wanted to come and check everything out why would I ship it?
My apologies for any confusion: that reply was directed at TruGreen and what he is offering. There'd be no need for you to ship it as I am just a drive away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu