Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[SOLD] Ultimate Inspire 2 Kit with X7 camera, 16mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 2 SSDs, 10 Batts, Cendence & Extra Controller, Case, ProRes, CineDNG

Reaction score
I'm selling my Inspire 2 kit. I haven't used it much and I've switched careers to music composing and I hate to see it sit there.

I paid $17,598 for the entire kit. I'm asking $8,700 (50% off).

The entire package is in great shape and has been only very occasionally flown. I am not a dedicated drone pilot, I am a videographer and only used the drone for the occasional aerial. My company is Rimrock Creative Media, and my website is rimrockcreativemedia.com.

I'd strongly prefer to do local pickup in the Southern California area - Los Angeles / Orange County / San Diego. I'm happy to meet and demonstrate the unit if you'd like. Cash payment requested and we can meet at the bank to have cash verified. Or PayPal is an option but we will still meet so you can verify the drone is in working order before taking delivery.

Here's what's included:

Inspire 2
X7 Camera
4 DJI lens kit - 16mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm
(10) TB50 batteries
(2) battery charging hubs
Cendence controller
Inspire 2 controller
ProRes and CinemaDNG licenses ($1300 value)
(2) 480GB CINESSDs
CINESSD Station
(2) Mobile device holders
(2) Polar Pro Tablet extender to hold 12.9" iPad Pro
Polar Pro ND8 and ND16 filter
Go Professional Travel Case (holds entire kit)

IMG_8257.jpeg
IMG_8253.jpeg
IMG_8255.jpegIMG_8263.jpegIMG_8265.jpegIMG_8258.jpegIMG_8268.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello RCM,

Does everything including all 4 lenses fit in the flight case? I would have to check it as luggage to bring it back to Rhode Island.

Thank you!

Hello RCM,

Does everything including all 4 lenses fit in the flight case? I would have to check it as luggage to bring it back to Rhode Island.

Thank you!
Hi Four K, yes everything including the lenses fits in the flight case. I have taken it on Southwest one time and it was no problem. I think it was $70 for oversized luggage (I could take that off the cost). Since you can’t check the lithium batteries you just have to put those in your carry on.

Hi Four K, yes everything including the lenses fits in the flight case. I have taken it on Southwest one time and it was no problem. I think it was $70 for oversized luggage (I could take that off the cost). Since you can’t check the lithium batteries you just have to put those in your carry on.
That's one less thing to think about in terms of transportation. This would be in addition to my current I2 X5s setup which I use frequently. I'm particularly interested in the 4 lenses since they're compatible with the X9 and I'm on the fence about picking up a Ronin 4D which is going to need glass. In either case, you just filled in one more piece of that puzzle. Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool