Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

**SOLD** Zenmuse Z3 Zoom Camera - $800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
Hi all,

We've got an open box Zenmuse Z3 Zoom Camera that is a new unit that came back from a gentleman a couple weeks ago after he figured out that it would not work on his Phantom 3 (yes, someone didn't do any research before ordering :eek:).

The unit was taken out of the box by the customer. We have fully tested the unit. This unit cannot be sold off the shelf and therefore we're offering it to InspirePilots members at $100 off of regular retail. Full warranty included.

$800 shipped free within the US, we can also arrange international shipping.

IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Frost
Forgive my ignorance, are these a good upgrade for an Inspire 1?? Very new here and want to learn...

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Forgive my ignorance, are these a good upgrade for an Inspire 1?? Very new here and want to learn...

Welcome to the forum, we're happy to have you here. The Z3 could be an upgrade to your X3 (assuming that's what you currently have) depending on what your primary use is for your Inspire 1. For search and rescue, inspecting, surveying, security the Z3 is a great option and can further assist you with your commercial application. Not an upgrade for a filmmaker but definitely an upgrade for one of the commercial uses listed. Hope this helps, feel free to to reach out by PM, shoot us an email, or give us call with any further questions on the Z3.

Reactions: FP-C Medic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa