Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Some people REALLY do not deserve an Inspire 1

Reaction score
The utter stupidity of some specimens of the human race never fails to amaze me sometimes.
It's all about watering down the gene pool I guess.....
Talking of water, take at look at this ->

I won't even mention the VTX and Skew Planar Ant right where the Compass/GPS/Lightbridge sits.

I give up :rolleyes: clearly more money than brain cells.

Trying to make sense of the bad English in the you tube post ( YOU TUBE LINK )
Looks like he sunk it when doing water landings.....
While I think its a dumb idea, wasn't it DJI that released the video of the water landings with Styrofoam on the landing gear similar to this guys?

Loks like it has a foam/water landing gear attached.

IMHO, it probably crashed in seawater and the owner is trying to save it (by getting rid of the salt by rinsing it with clear water).

Only my 2 cents...

Guys

Ming is well known for This type of stuff. He already proved his fpv setup does not mess with the compass oddly enogh.

The reason for the shower, he was trolling (fishing ) with his Inspire and hooked into a fish that was a little too large for the inspire and it seem he servo detach system did not work. He needed to wash off the salt water.

He is an aerospace cad designer, very talented. He even made me a nose cone I could print on my 3d printer. Fits like a glove!

a7523125-211-20150130_092437.jpg

a7523124-194-20150130_092508.jpg

Impressive! Is it supposed to protect something the OG design does not?

No, it's just for an fpv camera. The original cone is very hard to drill without making it look like hell.

I wouldn't suggest to put all fpv gear in the nose cone though. Just the camera and have the tx off the rear of the battery compartment. I'm even planning to use copper foil around the camera, just to play it safe.;)

Guys

Ming is well known for This type of stuff. He already proved his fpv setup does not mess with the compass oddly enogh.

The reason for the shower, he was trolling (fishing ) with his Inspire and hooked into a fish that was a little too large for the inspire and it seem he servo detach system did not work. He needed to wash off the salt water.

He is an aerospace cad designer, very talented. He even made me a nose cone I could print on my 3d printer. Fits like a glove!

a7523125-211-20150130_092437.jpg

a7523124-194-20150130_092508.jpg
Would you share the 3d file? Looks like a great idea.

The utter stupidity of some specimens of the human race never fails to amaze me sometimes.
It's all about watering down the gene pool I guess.....
Talking of water, take at look at this ->

I won't even mention the VTX and Skew Planar Ant right where the Compass/GPS/Lightbridge sits.

I give up :rolleyes: clearly more money than brain cells.

Sometime it is good idea to read a comments associated with video to understand or have a idea what is going on ,before any judgement .
This guy dropped the craft in to the salt water and his intention to save the electronics was to wash it with clean water before drying it off.
I guess I would do the same thing .
Actually I saw some video of this guys testing it with these foam ball (is that good idea? I don't know ,but at the end it is his mony/expense .

Hmmmmm....... For putting Polystyrene balls on the feet and for trying to fish with the Inspire......

My original comments still stand. (IMO which I'm entitled to)

so you created a thread to just rip on Ming? this does not seem appropriate to me, how does this thread help the forum? it doesnt, its a waste. you seem to really love your opinions and touting them for all to see.

i have reported to mod, and asked for this useless thread to be removed, maybe if a few other people do too it will go away

Last edited:
Everybody take a deep breath. Ming is a good guy. He presses the envelope on not only the Inspire but other craft. He is a dealer and what he does with his craft is of no consequence to any of us. If he wants to grind it up in little pieces what do we care. He is not promoting what he does to others. In fact he has stated numerous times that he does not recommend others follow his path. I am not sure what more he can do other than crawl into a hole and never post again. Just my $.02.

Do not know who this Ming guy is but I think it makes for a very interesting read and it is neat to see how people use there imagination and do things that I wld love to do. Mabey we shld give him his own area to post his creations I am a fan LOL very cool

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo