Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Storing Batteries

Reaction score
I recently had 3 batteries swell up and had to throw them away. A lot of money down the drain. What is the proper way to store batteries for long periods of time? I certainly don’t want to lose the 4 new ones I just purchased. Thank you in advanced for your help.

I recently had 3 batteries swell up and had to throw them away. A lot of money down the drain. What is the proper way to store batteries for long periods of time? I certainly don’t want to lose the 4 new ones I just purchased. Thank you in advanced for your help.
Long-term storage works best if the battery is charged between 50-60%. You can get to this if you charge the battery from just used and empty until 2 solid green LEDs are on, and a third has just started flashing. Keep the batteries somewhere where they are at room temperature too - letting them freeze or getting them too hot won't help the chemistry inside.

Reactions: Ceeps and ProBowie
Long-term storage works best if the battery is charged between 50-60%. You can get to this if you charge the battery from just used and empty until 2 solid green LEDs are on, and a third has just started flashing. Keep the batteries somewhere where they are at room temperature too - letting them freeze or getting them too hot won't help the chemistry inside.

Thank you!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
citylifeev123