Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stupid questions...

Reaction score
I have read the manual backward and forward several times. I find how to get the Inspire OUT of travel mode but nowhere do I find how put it BACK in travel mode to stick it in the case for travel. Toggling the transformation switch does NOT return the Inspire back to travel mode. Help please

You need to activate travel mode in the app. I tried toggling the switch 4 times - I can only get it out of travel model but not back into it. You have to be on a floor and not a carpet for the correct position to be reached.

I have read the manual backward and forward several times. I find how to get the Inspire OUT of travel mode but nowhere do I find how put it BACK in travel mode to stick it in the case for travel. Toggling the transformation switch does NOT return the Inspire back to travel mode. Help please

As Mohan said, it will not work on carpet, only solid floor so VPS system can be employed to enter Travel mode. In the field, use the top of your case, but make sure it doesn't fall off case when the legs spread out.

yup has to be on floor so it can use the sensor too. Tried in hand and the landing gear goes all the way up waiting for the floor to get closer. Looks like flght mode. Would actually be a way to put it on that stand and make the props/landing gear go all of the way up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko