Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Surface? Best place to buy?

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Microsoft Surface is compatible with the Inspire. Also, anyone have any recommendations on the best place to buy? I've noticed B&H offers two 64-gb micro SDs with purchase. Would love to find a combo with a case or additional value-add.

I'm wondering if the Microsoft Surface is compatible with the Inspire. Also, anyone have any recommendations on the best place to buy? I've noticed B&H offers two 64-gb micro SDs with purchase. Would love to find a combo with a case or additional value-add.

Per Tahoe_Ed on DJI Forum: Windows will not be supported on Inspire 1 app

What about the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition? Any idea if it will be compatible?

* iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4
* Samsung Note 4、Samsung Note 3、Samsung S5、Sony Z3 EXPERIA
* Note: It is recommended that you use a tablet for the best experience
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues

From DJI website

Yes, I read that too. I was just hoping someone could tell me if they knew of any new devices not listed there that would be supported.

Given that they are advertising the video delivered by the controller for the tablet/USB and HDMI outputs is 720p, I would hope that a tablet with a 1440 screen (like the Nexus 9) would offer a very good viewing experience because no conversion of the video is required (such as stretching 720 to 1080).

there is program called bluestacks. try it
it will simulate a android device on your surface. from there u can run the app.
sorry for my poor english

* iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4
* Samsung Note 4、Samsung Note 3、Samsung S5、Sony Z3 EXPERIA
* Note: It is recommended that you use a tablet for the best experience
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues

From DJI website
the standarf iphone 5 will not work. i tried and it said the device is not compatinle... 5S will do though.

ok bluestacks doesnt work, because of no usb debugging....there is a other way but its complicatet

could a laptop be used as an external screen? is there any kind of low latency hdmi in for windows?
A laptop with an HDMI input can do it they are just few and far in between. If you want an example, I have an Alienware laptop from about three years ago with separate HDMI in and HDMI out ports. The in port can only display on the computer screen to use it as a monitor. I can not run it through software on the computer. So it is not helpful.

i also have the samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 but it won't fit in the holder.
i printed myself an adaptor for it. it works well for me. you have to make sure you have 4.2 android or above i think. you'll have to check on that.
cheers

i also have the samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 but it won't fit in the holder.
i printed myself an adaptor for it. it works well for me. you have to make sure you have 4.2 android or above i think. you'll have to check on that.
cheers
Really yours does not fit? Mine fits perfect

14292cb59913eba42bd8b4e2bf98d52c.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop