Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

switching from dual controls back and forth to single control

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce, that I recently acquired a low time Inspire 2 which is set up and came with a master and a slave controller.

I was pre-flighting and familiarizing myself with the aircraft and controls. I started it up inside (with props off) using the master controller and it appeared from this static startup that all camera and control functions were working properly from the master.

Before I flew it, I wanted to verify that the master (without the slave controller on) does control everything if I fly it solo and that I wasn't missing any settings I needed to reset before I flew it with just the master controller.

Any help or comments about switching back and forth between using one and two controllers for the Inspire 2 would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading and consideration.

Phil

I frequently switch from one to two controllers and back again. Using the master controller when I fly alone all I have to do is touch the gimbal icon and screen text asks if I want gimbal control. I click yes and use the wheel on the left side of the controller to control pitch and yaw. Press and hold the C2 button and move the wheel for yaw. When I have someone with me to run the camera I give them the second controller and set it for gimbal control using the gimbal icon on the left side of the screen.

Thank you for the response that works. :)
Looking forward to flying this one for sure!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hukumkaikka