Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

T600 CE compliant test report needed

Reaction score
Dear sir and to say hello to all
I am new member here. I hv Inspire 1 T600 and waiting for license from NBTC Thailand communication Dept. they request for Test report in CE compliant. Does anyone can help me much appreciated and thanks in advance.
WBR
Tawatchai Sriprasert
[email protected]
Tel 668 445 4579

Dear sir and to say hello to all
I am new member here. I hv Inspire 1 T600 and waiting for license from NBTC Thailand communication Dept. they request for Test report in CE compliant. Does anyone can help me much appreciated and thanks in advance.
WBR
Tawatchai Sriprasert
[email protected]
Tel 668 445 4579
Why?
Your local NBTC should simply take photos of your UAV which will have the serial number and CE logo on.
This can't be the first Inspire they have seen so ask them why they need a test report.
I assume you are flying recreationally rather than commercially otherwise you would be getting your certification from CAAT?

Thank you to The editor, yes are right but NBTC officer can not accept it. And they will not give the license with out test report. They said we have frequency test lab but it is expansive. Also not only me, there is a lot of drone hold for license.

Thank you to The editor, yes are right but NBTC officer can not accept it. And they will not give the license with out test report. They said we have frequency test lab but it is expansive. Also not only me, there is a lot of drone hold for license.
Seems like he is being difficult for the sake of it.

Will not CE certification available on DJI’s own website suffice?
This is all easily available on DJI’s website

https://d15bfve0bne4ko.cloudfront.net/Inspire/Inspire+1+V2.0+RED+update.pdf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop