Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tablet & Video Editing Equipment Upgrade Inspire 2

Reaction score
Hello - I just bought an I2. I have two questions I’d appreciate the forum’s advice on:
1. The Nivida shield K1 tablet was recommended to me. I am uninterested in the CrystalSky. Is there any android device that flatly outperforms the Shield. If so, what is it, and why?
2. I’d like to purchase a laptop suitable for professional video editing but I don’t want to break the bank. Any recommendations? What specs are absolute requirements for this use?
Thank you all.

-> Tab : take a look about very brightness and no reflectiveness display, light. <170mm.
-> Labtop : Able to editing minimal 4K and take care about 5.2K and h265.The 980mGTX nVidia graphic card and no lower. 16Ram. In my case Asus republic of gamer range is great for price, my is very very heavy (not portable but only "transportable") but with TRUE Power Supply and TRUE Fanless. (Because of great T° for the CPU, Memory... working).

Thank you for the info. I have another challenge, seemingly. Wondering if the nvidia tablet is being discontinued. Cannot find. Anyone know? If so, would you recommend an alternative tablet? What are the advantages to having it cellular enabled other than mapping at the site? Do most pilots here fly GPS on most of the time? If not, why not? Thank you.

Thank you for the info. I have another challenge, seemingly. Wondering if the nvidia tablet is being discontinued. Cannot find. Anyone know? If so, would you recommend an alternative tablet? What are the advantages to having it cellular enabled other than mapping at the site? Do most pilots here fly GPS on most of the time? If not, why not? Thank you.
I'm a big Android fan, I always have been. I used to use the Galaxy Tab S2, it worked well if you only had DJI GO installed, after installing other 3rd party apps (Litchi etc.) connection issues popped up and it was always a battle. I finally committed the carnal sin and went to the dark side and bought a iPad Air 2 just for my drones, I wasn't disappointed, seems to just work, I can even switch between apps mid-air without any issues.

I'm biased about computers (Mac user) but, can tell you that most videographers and photographers use Macs for a reason. Don't cheap out on the gear you will use most and if you're going to be a full service shop, you will spend most of your time in post production...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla