Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tahoe Ed, Blade, and DJI Are Such ...

Rig

Reaction score
... amazing contributors to this sport/hobby/geek tech. All things considered, we are truly blessed to be where we are today, flying these amazing machines. Hand-tightened props, v0.9.2, I could fly like this for a long time without any complaints. However, cutting edge tech will draw blood from some, and for them I do my best to point them in the right direction. We all know that all the gratitude rightfully belongs to the integrity, knowledge, time, and unrivaled patience of Ed and Blade. Hats off to you guys, and thank you to DJI for making this all possible and continuing to push the boundaries while simultaneously promoting safe flying.

Clapping4.gif

Forums inherently thrive on problems, issues, and troubleshooting because it's quick and efficient, but sometimes it's nice just to take a second away and appreciate what you've got.

... amazing contributors to this sport/hobby/geek tech. All things considered, we are truly blessed to be where we are today, flying these amazing machines. Hand-tightened props, v0.9.2, I could fly like this for a long time without any complaints. However, cutting edge tech will draw blood from some, and for them I do my best to point them in the right direction. We all know that all the gratitude rightfully belongs to the integrity, knowledge, time, and unrivaled patience of Ed and Blade. Hats off to you guys, and thank you to DJI for making this all possible and continuing to push the boundaries while simultaneously promoting safe flying.

View attachment 312

Forums inherently thrive on problems, issues, and troubleshooting because it's quick and efficient, but sometimes it's nice just to take a second away and appreciate what you've got.

Rig, you are too kind. We really enjoy what we do. There are times that it is trying but then there are the bright spots too. I thank you for your support and being a DJI customer.

Tahoe, hats off to you all for dealing with the issues. Just a quick question though, have you got any new news on the iOS app. Has Apple given an indication if they are going to approve video through the Lightning port?

Reactions: Crashnot

View attachment 312

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Rig, you´re also speaking for me. Hats off for these great guys!

I couldn't agree more.

Thank you guys! I know these have been some unfriendly waters of late; but make no mistake most of us are VERY appreciative of what you do and how you do it... Keep up the GREAT work.

Last edited:
Reactions: blade strike
Concerning the iOS App, I know soon, is a misused term. That is all we have received from DJI Corp. Blade an I have been using v1.0 and we can only assume that it was the version that was submitted to Apple. I really hope that it is approved. The iOS is so much better than the Android version but I will say that I needed to perform a function and the iOS failed while the Android performed flawlessly. It is a mixed bag until DJI and Apple get it sorted out.

Reactions: bill
I agree with the above posters. Blade and Ed and all the others who have contributed have this endeavor well worth it. I'm confident that these two (Ed and Blade) have far more important things to do than spend time on the forums. That being said, I am extremely grateful that they do!

Reading these posts (the good, the bad and the ugly) have greatly contributed to my knowledge and understanding of flying the Inspire 1.

Thank you, gentlemen! :D

Our sincere thanks. I am a DJI employee, NA Service and Support General Manager, Blade is a volunteer. Yes he has a full time job and a family. He does this because he has a passion for the sport and uses DJI products. I cannot thank him enough for what he does. We do try and put him in the position to test as many products as we can as we value his opinion as much as you all do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg