Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Taking an Ultra Bright Crystalsky for a Test Drive!

Can someone please just do a test of the ultra bright without all the preamble of excuses such as, I’m too busy right now but I will test it when I have time or it’s still in preorder?
I don’t care about your work life! I just care About a real review with a hands on version of the ultra bright compared to the regular.crystal sky. That’s it that’s all!
Another comparison would he with the Moverio. BT-300 glasses.
Thank you.
Not trying to rattle feathers here. I just want to see proper comparisons here which has been difficult.

Can someone please just do a test of the ultra bright without all the preamble of excuses such as, I’m too busy right now but I will test it when I have time or it’s still in preorder?
I don’t care about your work life! I just care About a real review with a hands on version of the ultra bright compared to the regular.crystal sky. That’s it that’s all!
Another comparison would he with the Moverio. BT-300 glasses.
Thank you.
Not trying to rattle feathers here. I just want to see proper comparisons here which has been difficult.

Sorry my video or the way I operate is not up to your standards, maybe you should select the "ignore" feature so I never waste your time again.

Thanks SanCap, exactly what I was looking for. It seems the high bright is adequate in full sun..the ultra just makes double sure? I do wish you could purchase them.. the coming soon is worn out it's welcome.

Reactions: SanCap
For what ever it's worth as I wait in joyful hope to buy one, just for fun I chatted with DJI last night in their homeland...I asked the availability question as I would assume the DJI store in China will have them before USA, and after asking the same question three times the agent spit out we hope to have stock by late November.

For what ever it's worth as I wait in joyful hope to buy one, just for fun I chatted with DJI last night in their homeland...I asked the availability question as I would assume the DJI store in China will have them before USA, and after asking the same question three times the agent spit out we hope to have stock by late November.

Wow! That is amazing that they are quoting late November. I wonder if they are having issues with the mfg process or if they are having longevity issues regarding quality?

Yeah I know...i wanted to buy one when they were I initially announced with the I2...I've been struggling with my iPad ever since...oh well I guess the drone world waits for Frank...[emoji3]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu