Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tb 48 issues

Reaction score
So I had a crash and the Tb48 charged to almost full was ejected...no other damage...I was lucky and the tree gods were in my favor...I own an Inspire 1 V2.0 with X5.
The battery is acting odd....I have one blinking light farthest from button... although there are no indications that it’s charging, it is...I know this by the app...I have drained the Tb48 to zero and attached it to the charger...DJI OEM charger, no hub...the battery gets a little warm as well as the charger...I put it back into the bird after an hour or so and all cells are full but yet it still says zero....I have done all the online DIY stuff... I’ve ran the battery down by low hover and got 18 minutes out of a battery that says zero percent...Does anybody know/think that maybe the battery is still good but the circuit board is tripping...I’m in the process of imperial test...one more time...drain to bird will not cut on ...put back on charger....then back on bird....is there a series of button pushes I should know about....the battery has 44 cycles on it....any help would be greatly appreciated

I would say that your guess of PC Board issues is right on the money. The good news is that the diagnostics are obviously in tact courtesy your app. So I would probably pull the plastic cap and look for physical damage. Dollars to doughnuts you will find your answer there.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
If you have other batteries that show and work fine except for this TB48, do not take the chance and use it to fly, use it for bench testing or dispose of it safely. It truly is not worth taking a chance on a battery that does not show correct reading"s have you have tried to correct it by cycling. You know the outcome if it fails in the air, not good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth