Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 Build Date

Reaction score
I just received a TB48 from DJI. Used (DJI SERIAL DECODER) to Date the battery by Serial Nbr. Comes back as Jan 2005. The packaging and all discussion with them indicated it was brand new.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
You can read the battery info in AirData (this is one of my TB50 my 48 are archived since I sold I1

1638275438705.png

I just received a TB48 (new) from DJI. Used (DJI SERIAL DECODER) to Date the battery by Serial Nbr. Comes back as Jan 2005. The packaging and all discussion with them indicated it was brand new.

Thoughts?
Interesting. If I'm reading you right, you purchased this FROM DJI proper? Not some third-party "DJI partner???" Sounds like you may have received an NOS battery. I didn't know DJI did NOS. Hmmmm....

D

Last edited:
i can,t post becuase i don,t know how I wonder if anyone knew a way to get the inspire one in travel when it just won,t do it all I know is to flip the up down button 3 or 4 times but last night up then down over and over i finally pulled the battery at the travel position

i can,t post becuase i don,t know how I wonder if anyone knew a way to get the inspire one in travel when it just won,t do it all I know is to flip the up down button 3 or 4 times but last night up then down over and over i finally pulled the battery at the travel position
May I suggest you start a new thread instead of hijacking somebody else's thread? It's not polite to hijack other members' threads. That said....

May I also suggest the search function. This topic has been covered extensively in this forum.

D

You can read the battery info in AirData (this is one of my TB50 my 48 are archived since I sold I1

View attachment 31722
IronSky1

Thank you for your help.

I have AirData installed on my desktop. It seems a bit mysterious to use.

Here is kinda what I am surmising.

The intent of this program is to build a Log Book for every flight. I have seen some of the screens with maps data etc. I have uploaded three flights so far.

But nothing happens till the flight.

Do I have to enter my Drone's stats for logging purposes?
Do I have to enter each battery? If so, how does it know which one I am using? Serial Nbr?
It seems just having a live connection isn't enough. You must download the data from the drone.

Thanks

Jon ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop