Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 imbalance

Reaction score
Hi all,
I recently tried to revive a dead TB48 and had t turned on and the batt dropped from 82 to 0 while hovering. Is there anyway to get the cells to balance?

Attachments

• 03F6C440-9CA9-4EEC-BBFF-F1AFFA687EAA.png
    03F6C440-9CA9-4EEC-BBFF-F1AFFA687EAA.png
    930.7 KB · Views: 34
you can try to drain it completely, then re charge and see. if not then it gets more involved. but yea turn the Inspire on and start the motors, and let it just sit until it dies

you can try to drain it completely, then re charge and see. if not then it gets more involved. but yea turn the Inspire on and start the motors, and let it just sit until it dies
It completely died shortly after and gave the overcharge error after a few minutes of charging.

I’m going to try bringing back another one and I’ll see how that works.

When you tried to jump the batteries did they get really hot when you put them on the real charger?

they got really hot while i was jumping them. got them up to the required voltage and held there like 5 mins, then tried to charge normal and nothing. even putting in the bird got nothing

they got really hot while i was jumping them. got them up to the required voltage and held there like 5 mins, then tried to charge normal and nothing. even putting in the bird got nothing
Ok, mine got a little warm towards the end and then I put them in the charger and it got to 63% and it worked and took off then I charged it to 93% and then the issues happened such as the battery error.

yea follow the thread i Linked, guy has others more indepth on how to balance each cell. me I just bought new/different batteries. dont wanna risk losing my bird over a 100$ batt

yea follow the thread i Linked, guy has others more indepth on how to balance each cell. me I just bought new/different batteries. dont wanna risk losing my bird over a 100$ batt
Totally get that, I’m not willing to spend almost 700 on batteries though. I would probably never trust them but a fun experiment.

Is there anyway I could open the battery and charge them individually?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizamartin8033