Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB50 Bricked?

Reaction score
Just charged up paired TB50 batteries, plugged into the airframe and was going through the latest update when the battery only displayed the center two lights. Anyone have this happen? Will not charge in the charger and the airframe will not read it...

This results from a failed firmware update to the battery. You could trying connecting to Assistant 2 and if you can get the aircraft to power up with the battery try running the FW update. If no success there it will need to be sent in for a replacement if you are still under warranty.

I was updating the no fly zone on the aircraft through the GO4 app. I purchased the battery with the aircraft in early this year, so it is out of warranty. I saw some others have successfully un-bricked TB47 batteries by opening them and resetting the chip inside. Anyway to do that with the TB50?

I was updating the no fly zone on the aircraft through the GO4 app. I purchased the battery with the aircraft in early this year, so it is out of warranty. I saw some others have successfully un-bricked TB47 batteries by opening them and resetting the chip inside. Anyway to do that with the TB50?

Gotcha. We have not seen a TB50 popped open nor any discussion on a hard reset method unfortunately. Sorry.

Good news! I re did the update with the battery installed and using the Assistant 2. The update was successful and the battery is now recognized by the aircraft.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude