Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB50 Charging Station - 26.1V 4A DC-to-DC Cable????

Reaction score
Have I lost my mind? I just got an Inspire 2 (I know, late to the party), and I got the Charging Station, which was on my bucket list. In the marketing at DJI, and on the YouTube promo video, it talks about these 26.1V 3A (though it says 4A on the actual case) ports to charge remotes and the Cendence batteries... And yet, no cables in the case, and not a single mention of this sort of cable or where to purchase it anywhere on the internet. Am I calling it the wrong thing? What am I missing? Has anyone ever used these 26.1V out ports? Help.

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 10.32.20 PM.png

Have I lost my mind? I just got an Inspire 2 (I know, late to the party), and I got the Charging Station, which was on my bucket list. In the marketing at DJI, and on the YouTube promo video, it talks about these 26.1V 3A (though it says 4A on the actual case) ports to charge remotes and the Cendence batteries... And yet, no cables in the case, and not a single mention of this sort of cable or where to purchase it anywhere on the internet. Am I calling it the wrong thing? What am I missing? Has anyone ever used these 26.1V out ports? Help.

View attachment 33152
Aviatrix, my TB50 Charging Station came with two cables to connect to the ports in the upper left corner in the interior and run over to the two charging cradles for the Cendence and CrystalSky batteries. If your charging station is new, check the box and cubbies for the two cables. If you don't find them, you'll need to get them from your dealer or DJI.

Reactions: niki
Yes, you should have at least one barrel cable (if not 2) that is a barrel to barrel cable. These are the ports:

1668180587003.png

The cable looks like this (Lime-green gaff tape sold separately):
1668275168309.jpeg

D

Last edited:
Agree, shoud be 2 RC charge cables. I have the modified version to charge TB50 & TB55 and it included the original charge case RC Cables.

Wonderful - thank you all for your replies - I've contacted DJI and they are setting me up with buying replacements (they aren't on the website, so if anyone in the future needs them, you have to contact DJI).

Wonderful - thank you all for your replies - I've contacted DJI and they are setting me up with buying replacements (they aren't on the website, so if anyone in the future needs them, you have to contact DJI).
Great to hear you're getting them... but sorry to hear you're needing to purchase. Did you buy pre-owned or new... if new, I'd contact the shop and let them know parts were missing and need replaced.

Good Luck!

FWIW, finding a new TB48 for my Inspire 1 was the same deal; not on the website, but contact them and they'll ship.

D

Great to hear you're getting them... but sorry to hear you're needing to purchase. Did you buy pre-owned or new... if new, I'd contact the shop and let them know parts were missing and need replaced.

Good Luck!
Bought a whole package used, great price, included the charging case (which I wanted), but guy didn’t know what cables I was talking about. Thankfully DJI said they have them in stock in repair office.

Bought a whole package used, great price, included the charging case (which I wanted), but guy didn’t know what cables I was talking about. Thankfully DJI said they have them in stock in repair office.
Another excellent source, that I've found small DJI parts... I2 nose belly fans, sm wire bracket, M600pro Fan Cover wire lead, Mavic Arm pivot inserts, etc.
They don't show much on their Web site for the small parts but they have a bunch... just send them note, they'll get back to you promptly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg