Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The Alps & Dolomites 4K - A 60 Minutes Relaxation Film with Calming Music

Reaction score
The European Alps and the Dolomites are some of the most beautiful region in the world! Enjoy this 4k one hour visually mesmerizing voyage across the Italian Alps and the Dolomites of Northern Italy. This scenic relaxation film will allow you to meditate and immerse yourself in the beauty of these beautiful mountains and spectacular nature, landscapes, castles and towns. Filmed with: and MP2 / Inspire 2 + X5 or X5 / P4

Reactions: IronSky1
The European Alps and the Dolomites are some of the most beautiful region in the world! Enjoy this 4k one hour visually mesmerizing voyage across the Italian Alps and the Dolomites of Northern Italy. This scenic relaxation film will allow you to meditate and immerse yourself in the beauty of these beautiful mountains and spectacular nature, landscapes, castles and towns. Filmed with: and MP2 / Inspire 2 + X5 or X5 / P4

Inspire2 + X5 or X5 ??

Wow! in Australia we don't have mountains like that. Amazing Scenery.

Dear Atellani!

First my congratulations for so many beautifully excecuted shots... this has been hard work.

But: as someone who lives in the Dolomites 30% of the Year I have to ask a few questions regarding the Video and it‘s compliance to European / Italian Drone Regulations... I recognize many locations in this Video and am stunned that you got a permit to fly there.

Furthermore:
# in many of the Shots regardless if filmed with i2 w/ X7 or X5s you are way over 150 m, I‘d realistically say 500 m max
# in some Shots you fly directly over Villages, which is a severe violation of the Italian rules which demand that you yield 150 m distance from houses, homes, streets, railways etc etc; as a quadcopter the Inspire 2 is not certified to fly directly over villages
# in some shots you fly over or near Skiing areas; the same rules apply here
# you fly very near some of the well known Dolomite Passes and roads, how did you get a permit there?

Don‘t get me wrong... This is a very well done Video, and many epic shots. But at the same time many of these Shots are completely taken violating Regulations on many levels, which have been issued for the sake of safety of everyone.

I love the I2 and I fly X5s and X7 and P4P as well commercially at times for nature documentaries, and I am perfectly aware what the I2 can do and what not, but we abide to regulations strictly for the better and for the safety. If shots are not possible with the I2 due to regulations we go the hard way and hire helicopters.

If I‘d be you I‘d toroughly clean this video of shots that have been taken violating any regulations be it regarding permits, max height violations or whatnot.

Again, great work here, but you are risking a lot, publishing this. I would not risk that, but that is of course only my humble opinion. I know Italian regulations very well from having had the Italian license, which now of course is much easier with the new EU A3 class etc etc. I really would have been scared to publish this.

Regardless, keep up the good work especially the great Atellani add on for the I2.

Sincerely!
Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters