Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The Verge: The DJI Inspire One is the coolest drone I've ever seen

I have to admit that now that I have seen this and many other videos on this product, that I' m getting more fascinated by it. Having said that, I will still wait for the sure to come, SW and FW updates as well as native third party gimbal for a go pro 4..The 'drone expo' is coming to SoCal,, can't wait to see what developers will be bringing to that! Fun

I have to admit that now that I have seen this and many other videos on this product, that I' m getting more fascinated by it. Having said that, I will still wait for the sure to come, SW and FW updates as well as native third party gimbal for a go pro 4..The 'drone expo' is coming to SoCal,, can't wait to see what developers will be bringing to that! Fun

there apparantly will be no go pro gimbal etc. from dji. They now have there own camera company so they want to do the cameras.
Maybe there will be someone coming out with a non dji gimbal at some point. i would have to see inside one of these to be sure of what it would take. maybe someone here knows what besides the mechanical aspect might be an issue?

I have to ask myself if this guy is a drone "pilot" or a guy who just had to have a trendy new flying machine that he saw on the news. He is absolutely correct. It is guys like him that have brought down so much negative publicity on UAV's. People like myself, a qualified aircraft pilot and who has been flying R/C aircraft for 15 years and has a commercial UAV business to run up here in Canada, come under the gun and are unfortunately hampered the most by legislation that is brought in to prevent twits like this from hurting the public.
He flew the aircraft KNOWING that he had an ongoing navigational problem with it. At least he kept the altitude "down" to 100ft!
Best advice I can give to him: buy a rock crawler.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop