Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thermal/IR

Reaction score
Gents,

Does anyone know of a UK company developing a Thermal/IR sensor for the Inspire? I did read something a while back but can't seem to find anything on line.

Any information would be great

There is a company that announced they were developing replacement cameras for the Inspire including a thermal one... but it sounded like the kind of "look at us" dodgy announcement made before even checking it's possible at all. I will believe in it only when the product is on sale from stock.

Don't rememeber the company name OTOH.

The SDK only allows to make phone apps, it has nothing to do with hardware.

Just wait one day and you will be pleasantly surprised with the announcement.

3AM on December 11 2015 (Beijing Time)

I know.

12362687_10153807454408308_8841270359905617949_o.jpg

Flir Vue is that price because it has no radiometric capability which you will need if you want to do professional thermal imaging survey work - thats why the Tau 2 is the price it is

Looks like a Vue image. If so much ado about nada. Need the Advanced Radiometry to be really useful.

Flir Vue is that price because it has no radiometric capability which you will need if you want to do professional thermal imaging survey work...

I'd be interested to know why you feel that way. I've worked in the IR biz for coming up on 20 years and can think of lots of applications where qualitative scans would be quite useful for eliminating large areas, or areas with lots of components, quickly.

BTW, the XT uses a Tau.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be interested to know why you feel that way. I've worked in the IR biz for coming up on 20 years and can think of lots of applications where qualitative scans would be quite useful for eliminating large areas, or areas with lots of components, quickly.

BTW, the XT uses a Tau.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will delta-t / isoterm setting be available within the app?

Sent fra min SGP611 via Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth